Halitosis Taken to the Max

Besides tooth decay and periodontal disease, bad breath, or halitosis, is the third reason why people visit the dentist office. Around 80% of bad breath originates in the mouth, the other 20% originate in other areas of the body. 25% of the population are affected by persistent bad breath, and seek dental help. A Milpitas [...]

Categorized: health | 1 comment | Permalink

Tagged with: , ,